- 56,051 hits
- Chapter 21–Saying Goodbye to the Storm
- Chapter 20–Every Storm That Comes, Also Comes to an End
- Chapter 19–The Storm Is Almost Over
- Chapter 18–There Are Some Things You Can Only Learn in a Storm.
- Chapter 17–Comfort Is on the Horizon
- Chapter 16–I Thought the Hardest Part of the Storm Was Over
- Chapter 15–Sometimes You Do What You Gotta Do
- Chapter 14 – Blessings in Respite
- Chapter 13 – Getting Worse and Not Seeing the Signs
- Chapter 12 – It’s Coming and There Is Nothing You Can Do To Stop It.
- Chapter 11 – Plan and Build Your Life on THE Rock.
- Chapter 10 – When the Storm Gets You Down
- Chapter 9 – Tending to the Mundane
- Chapter 8 – Believing Through the Storm
- Chapter 7 – Riding the Waves of the Storm
- Chapter 6 – “Back of the clouds the sun is always shining.”
- Chapter 5 – Storms don’t stop for birthdays.
- Chapter 4 – We thought we were prepared.
- Chapter 3 – It was the beginning of a long storm.
- Chapter 2 – Fear in the Storm
- Chapter 1 – A Sudden Storm
- Hey there!
My Facebook Page
Category Archives: Chemotherapy
Chapter 7 – Riding the Waves of the Storm
Feelings are much like waves; we can’t stop them from coming, but we can choose which one to surf. Source I would add that emotions are like the waves in storms. The ones you choose to ride may be overwhelming, but … Continue reading
Posted in Chemotherapy, Cleaning, Family, Glioblastoma, Radiation 3 Comments
Chapter 5 – Storms don’t stop for birthdays.
The National Weather Service predicts Christmas Eve precipitation from Missouri to Michigan, with rain turning into snow in some areas (2014). Do you know what? Storms don’t stop for Christmas…or birthdays. August 6, 2014. It was a birthday I’ll never … Continue reading
Posted in Birthday, Brain Biopsy, Brain Tumor, Character flaws, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Glioblastoma, Radiation, Shingles 1 Comment