- 52,929 hits
- Chapter 21–Saying Goodbye to the Storm
- Chapter 20–Every Storm That Comes, Also Comes to an End
- Chapter 19–The Storm Is Almost Over
- Chapter 18–There Are Some Things You Can Only Learn in a Storm.
- Chapter 17–Comfort Is on the Horizon
- Chapter 16–I Thought the Hardest Part of the Storm Was Over
- Chapter 15–Sometimes You Do What You Gotta Do
- Chapter 14 – Blessings in Respite
- Chapter 13 – Getting Worse and Not Seeing the Signs
- Chapter 12 – It’s Coming and There Is Nothing You Can Do To Stop It.
- Chapter 11 – Plan and Build Your Life on THE Rock.
- Chapter 10 – When the Storm Gets You Down
- Chapter 9 – Tending to the Mundane
- Chapter 8 – Believing Through the Storm
- Chapter 7 – Riding the Waves of the Storm
- Chapter 6 – “Back of the clouds the sun is always shining.”
- Chapter 5 – Storms don’t stop for birthdays.
- Chapter 4 – We thought we were prepared.
- Chapter 3 – It was the beginning of a long storm.
- Chapter 2 – Fear in the Storm
- Chapter 1 – A Sudden Storm
- Hey there!
Category Archives: Brain Tumor
And so it begins: the beginning of the end of the beginning. November 11, 2014 You will recall that we had made the decision to call in hospice, and it was confirmed while Roger was getting fluids at a local … Continue reading
I had been through some difficult days. I knew the end would be difficult. But the time to make a painful decision had come, and it hurt. It really hurt. It was a decision that I expected to make one day. … Continue reading
You do what you have to do in an emergency. For example, Jeanne Campbell, who has broken bones in her legs, was sitting in her Lewisburg, West Virginia, home when a massive storm barreled through late last week and a … Continue reading
‘Cause what if your blessings come through raindrops What if Your healing comes through tears What if the thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You’re near What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise … Continue reading
Each day got worse. When you are living in real time, things obvious to the outsider are not so clear to you. I know I was still afraid and frustrated by not knowing exactly how things would progress, but I think back … Continue reading
The Train Wreck Is Coming Pardon the digression from the storm analogy, but this quote fits this blog perfectly. Shauna Emmons shared this on a site I frequent, and I asked if I could share it. She said yes. Healing and … Continue reading
The sermon this morning was on building. Building your life. Making a blueprint of your goals. Having the right foundation. Maintaining the building. The reference was Matthew 7: 24-27. Pastor Derek’s quote struck me: “Know storms will come; if you … Continue reading