- 56,051 hits
- Chapter 21–Saying Goodbye to the Storm
- Chapter 20–Every Storm That Comes, Also Comes to an End
- Chapter 19–The Storm Is Almost Over
- Chapter 18–There Are Some Things You Can Only Learn in a Storm.
- Chapter 17–Comfort Is on the Horizon
- Chapter 16–I Thought the Hardest Part of the Storm Was Over
- Chapter 15–Sometimes You Do What You Gotta Do
- Chapter 14 – Blessings in Respite
- Chapter 13 – Getting Worse and Not Seeing the Signs
- Chapter 12 – It’s Coming and There Is Nothing You Can Do To Stop It.
- Chapter 11 – Plan and Build Your Life on THE Rock.
- Chapter 10 – When the Storm Gets You Down
- Chapter 9 – Tending to the Mundane
- Chapter 8 – Believing Through the Storm
- Chapter 7 – Riding the Waves of the Storm
- Chapter 6 – “Back of the clouds the sun is always shining.”
- Chapter 5 – Storms don’t stop for birthdays.
- Chapter 4 – We thought we were prepared.
- Chapter 3 – It was the beginning of a long storm.
- Chapter 2 – Fear in the Storm
- Chapter 1 – A Sudden Storm
- Hey there!
My Facebook Page
Category Archives: Barnes Jewish Hospital
Chapter 10 – When the Storm Gets You Down
When life gets you down… Or, I guess, when a storm gets you down, at least tread water. That’s what I felt like we were doing. Move the arms and legs to keep from drowning. Focus on the 30th radiation treatment. … Continue reading
Posted in Barnes Jewish Hospital, Brain Tumor, Glioblastoma, MRI 4 Comments
Chapter 8 – Believing Through the Storm
Did you miss my post from last weekend? That’s because I was getting ready to go to Florida with Chad’s family. We had a fabulous time, and I hope you won’t mind if I post a few pictures from that … Continue reading
Posted in Baby Shower, Barnes Jewish Hospital, Blessings, Family, Glioblastoma, Radiation 4 Comments
Chapter 6 – “Back of the clouds the sun is always shining.”
Sometimes the sun shines through the clouds in a storm. I learned to look for and cherish those rays. (Photo Credit) After the official diagnosis on August 6th, we returned home to some normalcy, whatever that was. Roger’s appetite was … Continue reading
Posted in Barnes Jewish Hospital, Blessings, Brain Tumor, Family, Glioblastoma 4 Comments
Chapter 4 – We thought we were prepared.
Chapter 4 If you wait until the storm is upon you, you may be exposed to wind, hail, rain, lightning and maybe even flying debris as you go to the cellar. Source The all-important brain biopsy happened the morning of … Continue reading
Chapter 3 – It was the beginning of a long storm.
…Tropical storms or hurricanes can last for days and days, as long they stay over open water. Hurricanes can often live for a long period of time—as much as two to three weeks. Source It became a whirlwind of doctors from … Continue reading
Chapter 2 – Fear in the Storm
What frightens you? The sound of thunder can send a chill down to the very marrow of your bones, splitting asunder your usually calm exterior and leaving you trembling, afraid, and in need of flight. (from http://www.wikihow.com/Face-Your-Fear-of-Thunderstorms) I pondered our appointment with … Continue reading
Posted in Barnes Jewish Hospital, Brain Tumor, Diagnosis Leave a comment