- 56,051 hits
- Chapter 21–Saying Goodbye to the Storm
- Chapter 20–Every Storm That Comes, Also Comes to an End
- Chapter 19–The Storm Is Almost Over
- Chapter 18–There Are Some Things You Can Only Learn in a Storm.
- Chapter 17–Comfort Is on the Horizon
- Chapter 16–I Thought the Hardest Part of the Storm Was Over
- Chapter 15–Sometimes You Do What You Gotta Do
- Chapter 14 – Blessings in Respite
- Chapter 13 – Getting Worse and Not Seeing the Signs
- Chapter 12 – It’s Coming and There Is Nothing You Can Do To Stop It.
- Chapter 11 – Plan and Build Your Life on THE Rock.
- Chapter 10 – When the Storm Gets You Down
- Chapter 9 – Tending to the Mundane
- Chapter 8 – Believing Through the Storm
- Chapter 7 – Riding the Waves of the Storm
- Chapter 6 – “Back of the clouds the sun is always shining.”
- Chapter 5 – Storms don’t stop for birthdays.
- Chapter 4 – We thought we were prepared.
- Chapter 3 – It was the beginning of a long storm.
- Chapter 2 – Fear in the Storm
- Chapter 1 – A Sudden Storm
- Hey there!
My Facebook Page
Category Archives: MRI
Chapter 15–Sometimes You Do What You Gotta Do
You do what you have to do in an emergency. For example, Jeanne Campbell, who has broken bones in her legs, was sitting in her Lewisburg, West Virginia, home when a massive storm barreled through late last week and a … Continue reading
Posted in Blessings, Brain Tumor, Hospice, MRI 3 Comments
Chapter 10 – When the Storm Gets You Down
When life gets you down… Or, I guess, when a storm gets you down, at least tread water. That’s what I felt like we were doing. Move the arms and legs to keep from drowning. Focus on the 30th radiation treatment. … Continue reading
Posted in Barnes Jewish Hospital, Brain Tumor, Glioblastoma, MRI 4 Comments
Chapter 3 – It was the beginning of a long storm.
…Tropical storms or hurricanes can last for days and days, as long they stay over open water. Hurricanes can often live for a long period of time—as much as two to three weeks. Source It became a whirlwind of doctors from … Continue reading